1. An incredibly simple way to eat more healthily. How edible ‘stop signs’ in food could help control overeating.
2. The science of love in the 1920s. Online dating sites claim to be able to help you find your perfect partner. Learn how scientists went about matchmaking a hundred years ago.
3. Thomas C. Schelling on self-command. A (free) downloadable pdf on one man’s struggle to understand self-control and will-power. Very impressive.
4. Betting on the world’s sexiest women. Check out the runners and riders for FHM’s sexiest woman 2013 (possibly NSFW).
5. What politeness has to do with love. Nice guys finish last? Not always. Also has some useful “netiquette” tips for online daters.