1. The top five regrets of the dying. Incredible advice from a palliative care nurse who spent her life looking after terminally ill patients.
2. Why women date weaklings. Another argument for the beta-male’s success in evolution. Note: I do not agree with a lot of this.
3. Nassim Taleb’s latest book (prologue pdf). This won’t be for everyone, but Taleb has some fascinating ideas about (anti-)fragility that could be very interesting if applied to meeting women.
4. Sexual desire, attractiveness and personality. A fun (if rather fleeting) article from Psychology Today on why (and when) we fall in love.
5. How to lose time and money. A brilliant post from the master Paul Graham on self-indulgence and destructive behaviour.