Sometimes seducing women is easy. For example, it’s easy to kiss a girl when you know she likes you. But you’ll know she likes you about 10% of the time. That leaves 90% of the time you’re going to have to be brave! A lot of guys, unfortunately, only ever go for the kiss in that 10% of situations. It’s the comfortable way to go about things, but think of the opportunities they are leaving on the table.
How to Seduce Her
So what’s the best way to sexualise the situation if you’re not getting any obvious signs from the girl? My advice here is to try a little silence. When the conversation is going well, but she seems uninterested or is at least giving no obvious sign of sexual attraction, then pause and sit there looking at her. One of three things will happen:
1. She thinks you are a complete wacko and starts to feel really uncomfortable. Cue a hasty exit or, more likely, just some awkwardness.
2. She is indifferent to the silence and carries on talking.
3. She stops, looks back at you and you’ll both feel some sexual tension. You will know if this has happened- she might blush or look away or linger her eyes on you sexually.
This strategy is well worth doing. It allows you to see whether sexual tension can be built. If her response is awkward, she didn’t fancy you in the first place and you’ve lost nothing. And for a really in-depth look at the topic, see my article on Seducing Women.